Terms and Conditions
Our legal obligations to you, our members.
The Rainmakers Club does not provide legal, financial or professional advice for which a license is normally required. Nothing provided in The Rainmakers Club may be construed as providing such advice.
Should you require legal, financial or professional advice for your business we recommend that you contact an appropriate licensed professional.
General Terms & Conditions of Use
The term CliqTo Ltd, The Rainmakers, or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is CliqTo Ltd, 1 Brassey Road, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY3 7ET. Our company registration number is 7575287, registered in England. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice or prior warning.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Except where otherwise noted, content and photographs on this site are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
8. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
9. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
10. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
11. Membership of The Rainmakers Club is only available to persons over the age of 13. The membership and benefits cannot be used by anyone apart from the individual members.
Should you have any questions or comments regarding the terms and conditions of use for this website, please get in touch at CliqTo Media Ltd, 1 Brassey Road, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY3 7ET.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- The Rainmakers Club is not licenced to provide financial or legal advice or services.
- We provide general advice only, and not specific financial or legal advice of any kind.
- You shall use the services at your own risk, and shall not rely upon The Rainmakers Club as a substitute for specific financial or legal advice.
- You release and discharge CliqTo Ltd, The Rainmakers Club and its officers, employees, agents and assigns from and against any liability arising as a consequence of any advice provided in connection with our services.
Payment & Subscriptions
Payment is in advance. We accept payment by Stripe, our respected and trustworthy payment controller. Payment in the form of a monthly subscription is required to access all of The Rainmaker's materials.
Payments are made using on a recurring basis to avoid interruption to the service, but may be cancelled by you before auto-renewal takes place.
For as long as your account and subscription remain active in accordance with our terms and conditions, you will benefit from access to the features on The Rainmakers Club.
We may from time to time vary the benefits and features associated with a subscription, which we will communicate with our members via email or social media. You shall have the right to cancel your subscription at any time.
Membership of The Rainmakers Club allows members to access certain areas, features and tools contained in the club. If a member decides to cancel their membership, access will cease immediately.
From time to time we may need to increase the price of membership for The Rainmakers Club. In this circumstance we will give you at least one month's notice of any price increase, and tell you how much your new membership cost will cost. During this period you will have the right to terminate your membership in accordance with the terms and conditions. If you do not cancel the membership by the date given, the price of your membership will be increased in accordance with our notice.
Members are responsible for the payment of all charges in any way incurred in connection with the use of The Rainmakers Club associated with their account.
You may opt out (cancel) your subscription by phone or email via the contact page at least two business days before the renewal date. If you do not let us know that you wish to terminate your subscription at least two business days prior to the end of the current subscription period, the payment for the renewal period of the subscription may be processed.
Monthly subscriptions and any subscription that is billed monthly may be cancelled at any time, but are not eligible for a refund.
Termination of Subscription and Refunds Policy
No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway.
Bruce King and Chris Haycock share a huge amount of knowledge, ideas, tips, techniques and advice for business owners to learn how to increase sales through effective strategies.
However, we both know that implementing a successful sales and marketing strategy takes time, patience and a lot of work. Over the last half a century we've experienced both successes and failures, and our goal is to share those with you so you can avoid the mistakes we've made on our journey.
Building a business - whether passive or active - takes a lot of effort. By following our advice on The Rainmakers you understand that you may not experience the same successes as we have. Obviously, results will vary according to the amount of effort and money that you invest in your strategy., as well as your background, skills and previous experience.
Results, earnings and income that Bruce and Chris have experienced are not to be interpreted as common, normal or typical for the average member.
We therefore offer no guarantees that employing the same strategies contained on The Rainmakers will produce the same results for you, your team or your business. Everything we have produced for The Rainmakers is based on our own personal experiences and knowledge of our respective industries, and may not work for your business. Therefore, any advice you implement for your own business is not be be interpreted as a guarantee or promise of success or earnings.
Neither is our advice or strategies to be used or interpreted as a "get rich quick" scheme. The information we share is intended to be for educational and/or entertainment purposes only, and we do not make any claims as to the success or earnings you may have from following our strategies. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the efforts you put into your own business, as well as the current state of the market/industry.
Before you commence any strategy, please use due diligence, and if necessary always seek the advice of others, such as your accountant or solicitor. We also advise you that any capital you use to follow our strategies should be "risk capital".
Because of this, we must reiterate that we cannot guarantee any success from the advice we share with you, and neither can Bruce King or Chris Haycock be held responsible for any failures as a result of following our advice.